Sunday 20 June 2010

A list! *Yoink*

I do believe I'm a little like Nick Hornby. No, I'm not a widely known author, I like lists. So, when I saw this little list over as Sorry Caps (which is a wicked name for a wicked blog I've started looking at) I couldn't resist!

1. Raider, farmer, PvPer, or altoholic?

I'd class myself as a raiding altoholic. Seeing as I try to raid as much as possible on all my level 80 characters.

2. Favorite raid or dungeon?

Oooooh, hard one...A toss up between Karazhan, Zul'Aman and Zul'Farrak.

3. Number one choice for a new playable race?

Ogres! If only for their wicked dance moves.

4. Class you suck the most at?

It's got to be a druid, mainly because I truely dont have to patience to level one to 20.

5. Original UI or modded UI?

Modded, all the way. I spend many hours tweaking my UI to make sure everything is in place and that I have to fullest view of what's happening.

6. Profession you've never levelled past 200?

Blacksmithing and Inscription, currently working on both.

7. Favorite flying mount?

Flying carpet, without a doubt.

8. Nozdormu -- friend or foe, you figure?

I have no idea :p

9. Useless item you have in your bank that you'll never get rid of?

The rod from the quest in Mara. It used to teleport you but now it's a staff. I have it on my warrior and it'll be there forever. Was the first instance I did with an all guild group in which I tanked. It took us bloody hours, had many wipes but I've got a lot of memories.

10. Most expensive thing you've ever bought?

Epic flying on my Rogue. I saved for months for that back in TBC, was so happy when I got it.

11. Favorite starting area?

The Deathknight one. I really do love the whole changing environment through what you're doing and the battle at the end was epic the first time you saw it. Espeically with 20 other people trying to level DK's pitching in.

12. Inane goal you worked hardest to achieve?

Mhmmm, this is kinda hard. I'd guess To all the Squirrels I've loved before achievement (/love to different critters around Azeroth etc).

13. Darion Mograine VS Tirion Fordring, gloves off -- winner is?

Mograine. Fordring would spend the entire time talking while Mograine walks up and twats him in the face.

14. Game music or your own playlist?

Own playlist. I have certain bands I'll play while raiding/pvping or levelling.

15. Particular option or setting that you always toggle on a new alt/server?

Mhmm... I always set my XPerl frames to that of my rogue, that's about it really.

16. Highest amount of levels gained in one play session?

8. 50-58 in a day on my shaman alt.

17. Thing you'd most like to experience or see in-game?

I'd like to get the Lich King down before the expansion is over. It's been my goal for this expansion and I'd love to get it done.

18. Worst PuG moment?

Constant abuse from a trigger happy mage while I was trying to tank my first ever instance on my warrior, I'd been playing about a week...

19. Best dungeon/raid moment?

Having one of the best geared dps on the server, in one of the best guilds on the server /w me telling me my dps was nice. I'd put getting to the Lich King in a pug up there too but it was more a group of friends than a pug.

20. Worst quest ever that you totally hate doing?

The one in Tanaris where you've got to get that Dew Gland. Jesus, I hate that quest.

21. First thing you do when you hit 80?

/g THANK FUCK FOR THAT. Log off, have a break.

22. Character (of yours) you would RP as if you had to?

Jakkru.

23. Keyboard, mouse, or both for using abilities?

Both. Mainly my keyboard but when bashing buttons with my left hand, I like to be able to click stuff that's out of reach of a priority keybind with my mouse.

24. Thottbot or WoWhead?

WoWhead all the way.

25. Acronym you've seen in chat but don't understand?

I didn't know what "idd" meant for about 3 years until a week a go. I also saw some people advertising for Deadmines but calling it VC which confused me.

26. Plot point you'd like to see resolved someday?

Just why the fuck is Sartharion there?

27. Biggest thing you're looking forward to in Cataclysm?

Seeing the world that I've gotten so used to change in the blink of an eye. It's gonna be so awesome.

28. Guild event you'd like to see?

I'd quite like another game of Marco, Polo in Absolution in all honesty :D

29. Level range you hate being in?

50-58 :(

30. Favorite map to quest in?


Nagrand, it's so pretty!

5 comments:

  1. Go figure... I post this on my guild blog and a non-guildie actually bothers to fill it out! XD Many thanks for sharing, though; I love these things too, and it's always great fun to read others' responses.

    What does 'IDD' mean, anyway? That one's new to me...

    And flying carpet? Really? That's hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Nice one hellfire boi :) I might have to try this at some point if I get a few mins :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh WoW memes that I can yoink *big cheer*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hepzibah - IDD means "Indeed." Yeah, I know...confusing!

    @Issy - get it donnnnnne! It's a very well thought out list!

    @Pilf - just read through yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell me wife to get hers done more - she's not writing still! And yay - something to nick and fill out without having to think of own content.

    ReplyDelete