Tuesday 15 February 2011

One question...how bad is it for melee?

So after a few months of Cataclysm, 3 different mains all geared for raiding and a tonne of Uni work, I've -finally- signed up for a raid. Infact, I've signed up for anything I can get my grubby little mits on for the next week and a bit.

I've really missed it, actually. I sometimes log onto Mumble and catch some of the guild raiding and it really makes me miss everything about it, they always seem to be having a right good time.

However, I'm a little aprehensive...just how bad are some encounters for melee? I've heard many a thing from "loleasy" to "omfgvietnamflashbacks." So yeah...just how bad is it?

1 comment:

  1. Looking from the back, it's a well rehearsed dance now. Avoid the shit, hit the interrupt and you'll make your raid lead happy.

    ReplyDelete