Sunday 6 February 2011

20 days of... Day 2: Why I started blogging

So it's the second day of the new 20 days meme. Upon further inspection it would appear this person came up with the topics - for which, I thank you!

I actually started blogging because my good friend Erc (R.I.P pal) started his own little blog and he asked me to take a look at it, see if the English was good and if it wasn't boring. I took a look and while reading his first post I was thinking about what he said and decided to write a reply.

This continued for a few weeks until one day Erc logged in and heard me complaining about something and just went "blog about it!" So I did. Because I was bored.

I did a few posts and then I stopped completely, I can't remember why but I just didn't blog anymore. I didn't do a post for months, actually and then Erc asked if I was gonna write again and I blamed lack of inspiration to which he told me to take a look at his blogroll and read a few of the blogs on there.

After a few days of looking through peoples blogs, I decided I was going to start again and made Slash-Two and I haven't really looked back since.

Looking back, it's amazing what a little advice and pushing in the right direction can lead you to - blogging, a community and friendships.

I started blogging because I was bored and I'm so very glad I did!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jak - I didn't know Erc got you blogging (in a roundabout way). That's really lovely!

    ReplyDelete