Wednesday 5 January 2011

CSI: Worgen

So while everyone is frantically gearing their mains for raiding, I've been playing my alts. My Mage, Kinkz is now 85 and I've levelled my priest to 37 doing dungeons. Both are really fun and the mage is getting more playtime than Jakkru at the moment.

One character I've been levelling is my Worgen warrior, over on Terenas. I'm in a smallish guild with a fellow blogger and I have no high level characters on the server, which means no heirlooms etc.

I decided I wanted to see the new world and without heirlooms or the increased XP from the guild perks, the Worgen is a perfect chance for me to do that and so far, I've been loving it.

I've been quite confused, however, about how to get anywhere since The Shattering. I found myself in Westfall, after taking care of the "Hogger Situation" of course. Running in, I was expecting to be greated by Ol' Blancy and her owners...not this



They'd been murdered and Horatio Lane had been brought in to solve the crime. His equipped with black sunglasses and terrible one liners, which is possibly one of Blizzards most un-subtle pop-culture references to date...

But after getting to now these poor people and feeling even more sorry for Ol' Blancy, I decided I was going to get to the bottom of this. Horatio sent me to question the nearby homeless, vagabonds and drifters to see if I could get any information.


Now, I wasn't going to part with a bribe, seeing as I'm a bit cheap like that so I decided that the homeless citizens of Stormwind would be kind enough to tell me but no, for about 10 minutes all they did was call me a rich, posh bastard and attack me. Not a clever idea really, seeing as I'm a GIANT WOLF MAN with a fucking MINING PICK. I will not take kindly to being attacked and I didn't.

I did notice one thing while slaughtering the homeless. When Worgens get crit, they sound like my dog if you accidently stand on it's tail, they yelp and sounds quite pathetic. I'm a huge wolfmanthing and should roar with hatred if I get critcally hit, not tuck my tail between my legs and hide under the bloody dining room tail...

A few quests down the line and I was asked to go to and eavesdrop on some Thuggish looking characters behind a barn. Obviously a very secret meeting. I'd have to use all my cunning to hear what they're saying...

This is me eavesdropping. Notice the dance moves to disguse myself as a Wandering Westfall Body-Popper...

2 comments:

  1. The last bit made me laugh so hard ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, your talent for disguise knows no bounds Jakk!

    ReplyDelete