So there I was, 250 rep off Exalted with Rahmakhen, all filled with false hope about my first epic of the expansion. I did the awesome daily quest, to pwn Pygmy's with a mallet and BOOM, Exalted. Queue me silently fist-pumping in celebration behind my computer and a few "gz!" in /g.
As I rushed to the quartermaster, I thought what to enchant my gloves with. Expertise? Agility? Mastery? OMGTHECHOICES!
I landed on the quartermaster, quite literally on him. I was in a rush so there was no time for me to apologise. I frantically clicked to the latter reputation rewards for I had no time for the pittiful honoured items, for I was exalted and I wanted my gloves!
But there weren't any. I was shocked, I wouldn't believe it. I was going through the six stages of "I dun fucked up!"
1. Shock - OMFG WHERE'S MAH LEWTS!
2. Denial - I dont believe you, Quartermaster...
3. Anger - WHY ARE YOU HIDING THEM FROM ME YOU STUPID LIONMONKEYCATTHINGMAN?!
4. Blame - Fuck you atlas loot
5. Self blame - omfg, Jakk, you absolute n00000b, you looked at the wrong faction
6. Acceptance - fuck it. *Puts Dragonmaw tabard on*
So yeah, I'd got my factions mixed up. Wasn't a happy bunny until I saw that I could buy this...
And I forgot all about my gloves and spent the next 20 minutes running around Orgrimmar going "camelololololololololololololololololol!"